poniedziałek, 13 sierpnia 2012

 I thought it over. Maybe it's not the best idea, but... I loved him for 9 years. It's too much in my short life to just erase him. I don't love him anymore. But I don't hate him either. So maybe that's the best time to just stay friends.

 I started watching Supernatural. The main reason is - I don't really get the phenomenon of Jensen. But to be honest - I didn't get the phenomenon of Ed Westwick. And then I watched Gossip Girl. Each of episode. Mainly because Leighton and him. 

 I guess I've always felt it's gonna end like this. We never can agree on hanging out. So annoying!
 

 I think a lot lately. Ok, not just lately, I usually think and plan too much. But I WANT it to come to an end. Right after holiday. And maybe even during it. To be honest - I feel nothing. I don't even enjoy it anymore. It was fun. But it's not anymore. We can don't talk for couple of days (like right now - it's third day since I have no sign from him), don't hang out for over a week and don't miss each other. And we supposed to be in the biggest insanity right now - on the beggining. But we're not. And I don't feel any kind of sorrow. I suppose I'll feel relief when I would tell him "It was fun but holiday is over and so are we". 

 Baccalaureate, I'M COMING!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz