piątek, 26 kwietnia 2013

 It was so good. I were ok. I mean, I felt like crying a little bit during the ceremony on the assembly hall. But that was because those girls are so talented! Their voices gave me thrills and that was really touchy. And later, in class, I was moved that my gift have been welcomed so warmth. I gave them a collection of a words of wisdom - our teacher of physics from 1st and 2nd grade and they all were so glad about it! I was given hugs and they told me that that was the best idea I could get. I am so glad I did it! Later my tutor had a speech, but I don't like her and I guess she doesn't like me either so I wasn't moved at all. 
 But then, all my group (half a class - 17 people) went to my English teacher. We gave her flowers, bracelet and chocolate. She kissed us all and when she was kissing Kinga, Kinga bursted into tears. She came to her once again and she hugged her. Then she turned and moved to the staff room. But when she was next to me, my class president called her. When she turned to us, her eyes were wet. And I felt like this is really over. That's it. I would never ever have lessons with her again. And I cried. And every other girl cried. And I'm crying even now. 
 We went to the rest room and I burst into tears like a little baby. Really. I was in spasms. And I couldn't stop it. That was first school, first class that made me WANTED go to school. I loved them. Of course, not all of them. But they really became my family. You don't like each member of your family either. I looked at them today and I thought to myself that I really felt like home in school. For the first and last time. That was the best 3 years od my life. I changed so much. From depressed, alone, closed and distant I became nice, warm and happy. It's not only about the therapy. Whole high school was my therapy. I would miss it SO MUCH. 

I am both happy and sad at the same time and I'm still trying to figure out how that can be.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz